Alice specialises in athletic acute and chronic injuries, coming from an Australian level gymnastic and cross country background. She has worked with athletes for injury management and provides running bio-mechanics assessments and running training program’s for all different levels. She has also worked as a corporate Physiotherapist on postural and ergonomic treatments.
Alice passionately practices Yoga and Pilates and includes these disciplines within treatment regimes.
KAYA’s Physiotherapist specialises in:
• Running programs and Biomechanics
• Return to Exercise- Strength and Rehabilitation programs (Post Injury)
• Core strength Rehabilitation for Neck and Lower back pain
• Posture Correction
• Soft Tissues treatment and management
• Dry Needling
• Pilates one-on-one assessments (pre class screening)
• Kaya Members Initial consult – 40 Mins: $85
• Non-Kaya Members Initial consult – 40 Mins: $95
• Standard Consult – 30 Mins: $75
• Extended Consult – 60 Mins (2 injuries or more): $130
A standard consult will include injury re-assessment, treatment, exercise plan/ soft tissue treatment/ dry needling.