B. Physiotherapy, Lv 1,2 Pilates Instructor, Lv 1 Dry Needling
t: 0439 308 297
Alice specialises in athletic acute and chronic injuries, coming from an Australian level gymnastic and cross country background. She has worked with athletes for injury management and provides running bio-mechanics assessments and running training program’s for all different levels. She has also worked as a corporate Physiotherapist on postural and ergonomic treatments.
Alice passionately practices Yoga and Pilates and includes these disciplines within treatment regimes.
KAYA’s Physiotherapist specialises in:
• Running programs and Biomechanics
• Return to Exercise- Strength and Rehabilitation programs (Post Injury)
• Core strength Rehabilitation for Neck and Lower back pain
• Posture Correction
• Soft Tissues treatment and management
• Dry Needling
• Pilates one-on-one assessments (pre class screening)
• Kaya Members Initial consult – 40 Mins: $85
• Non-Kaya Members Initial consult – 40 Mins: $95
• Standard Consult – 30 Mins: $75
• Extended Consult – 60 Mins (2 injuries or more): $130
A standard consult will include injury re-assessment, treatment, exercise plan/ soft tissue treatment/ dry needling.