“Mindfulness, also known as Heartfulness. In many Asian languages the word for heart and mind are the same.”
You’ll Learn to:
– Cultivate the Art of Mindfulness and Make it Last
– Observe and Understand How you Breathe, Think,Feel, Move, Communicate, Eat & Create
– Express in Music, Art, Movement & Stillness
– Reduce Stress & Increase Awareness
– Care for Yourself & Others
About The Teacher
Wendy is a registered Yoga and Meditation Teacher, Reiki Master, Artist & French Tutor. MBSR (Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction), Mindfulness Teacher Certification. She is passionate about helping people grow on their journey.
When & Where: Every Saturday at Emporium
Dates: 7th April – 28th April
Times: 11: 30am | 2 hours per week.
Cost: $250 Kaya members | $300 Non-members | $400 per couple.