FREE for Kaya HOME, CORE & DUAL Members
KAYA Health Clubs have carefully designed our Yoga Introductory Course to educate members of the proper practice and discipline of Yoga. Open your practice up to Yoga from its roots and learn how powerful each pose and challenge can be during a two hour comprehensive class in our ambient Melbourne settings. During each course, our members receive thorough, experienced care from our accomplished teachers, and learn the exercises and terminology that will help them gain more out of their Yoga. Ideal for beginners, this class is also be hugely beneficial for a yogi anywhere on their journey who wants to cement their knowledge and perfect their technique.
KAYA Yoga Introduction Courses are able to be tailored to suit the abilities and needs of all body types and skill levels, which offers a rewarding experience for all members.
KAYA Yoga Introduction provides students with the opportunity to be immersed in the practice of Yoga while becoming intensely familiar with each challenge. With a deeper understanding of the practice, KAYA members are able to quickly progress their Yoga in a safe setting.
Our KAYA Yoga Introduction Students Learn:
- The philosophies of Yoga
- The fundamentals behind the discipline
- Safe and correct use of equipment
- Proper form and perfect technique
The Benefits of KAYA Yoga include:
- Achieving internal calm and serenity
- Strengthening and conditioning muscle tissue, while burning calories
- Improved flexibility and range of motion
- A renewed sense of vitality and energy
- Reduced stress and mental fatigue
- Improved internal organ function and circulation
Dates & Times
Emporium Yoga Introduction | Thursday 24th October 6.30pm – 8.30pm
Prahran Yoga Introduction | Saturday 9th November 12.30-2.30pm
Duration: 2 hours
Cost: FREE for Kaya members | Non – members $80
Courses take place approximately every 6 weeks.