– All membership account related queries
– Liaising with members via email, phone and in person
– Actioning all member requests within our ‘member promise’ time frames
– Data entry
– Verification of all newly created accounts
– Preparing our fortnightly member direct debits
– Maintaining the integrity of the database
– Supervising the club from time to time
The candidate we seek must possess a CAN DO attitude, find no task to BIG and most importantly thrive on working under pressure and to strict deadlines.
The key performance objective of the role is to provide administration support to the club and key club personnel.
Do you also possess the following?
– Previous administration experience in a fast paced service industry environment (health club, leisure or hospitality industries preferred).
– Multi-Tasker: Exceptional organisation and time management skills
– Maturity and confidence in dealings with members, staff and suppliers
– Decisive and ability to ‘think’ on your feet
– Excellent communication skills
– Flexibility of communication styles
– Openness and eagerness to learn
– Good numeracy and computer skills
– Ability to interpret financial data and apply action
If you answered YES… Then we want to hear from YOU….
– Data entry of information into accounting system (MYOB)
– Overall management of Accounts payable
– General ledger reconciliations
– General ad-hoc accounting responsibilities
– Debt recovery
– Providing financial, administrative and clerical support to Finance Manager.
– Effective Communication with stakeholders, suppliers and team members
– Provide financial, administrative and clerical support to the Accounts Manager
and Kaya Group as and when required
We’re looking for a candidate that thrives when it comes to working in a fast paced environment. A candidate that possesses impeccable time management and above has exceptional attention to detail qualities.
Only experienced candidates will be considered.
This is a casual position 20-25 hours per fortnight. As our clubs grow and demand increases, so will
This is a great opportunity for an individual wishing to return to the workforce or someone who seeks
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you!