COMPLIMENTARY FOR KAYA MEMBERS*
KAYA Health Clubs have carefully designed KAYA Education Courses, with the purpose to enlighten and educate members of the proper practise and discipline of Fitness Circuit (FC). Learn all about what Fitness Circuit is, how classes are run, and the benefits of exercising in an FC class. If you’ve ever been hesitant to join in or have never tried FC before, this is your chance for a thorough introduction to the format and exercises used in classes. You will also learn relevant background information regarding how much physical activity we should be doing, the health benefits of joining FC classes, and other interesting points such as why muscles get sore and if stretching really worth it.
The KAYA Fitness Foundations course provides students with the opportunity to be immersed in the discipline of Fitness Circuit, while becoming intensely familiar with each challenge. With a deeper understanding of the practise, KAYA members are able to confidently progress their Fitness Circuit skills in a safe and effective setting.
Our KAYA Fitness Foundation Course Students Learn:
- What Fitness Circuit is, what to expect in class, and who can participate
- Definitions of fitness, exercise, and physical activity
- Recommended physical activity levels and how to achieve them
- The four major exercise patterns and how to execute them with good technique
- Includes an FC class experience
The Benefits of KAYA Fitness include:
- Total body conditioning
- Improve Cardiovascular health
- Enhanced endurance and stamina
- Efficient complete-body workout
- Variety and motivation